Position: Lead Pastor
Location: Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada
The Town of Tillsonburg is a growing community of approximately 19,000 people with an economy powered by manufacturing, the surrounding agricultural region, connection to larger urban centres (Woodstock, London, etc.) and increasing in-migration from throughout Ontario.
The Tillsonburg Alliance Church is seeking a full-time, permanent Lead Pastor to provide spiritual and executive leadership to our church.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- is an effective and compelling communicator of God`s Word;
- has good organizational and administrative skills along with an ability to develop healthy staff and volunteer teams to achieve ministry goals;
- is relational, approachable, and friendly and who values serving others;
- is able to equip and empower the congregation to effectively share the gospel;
- is a collaborative team player with a servant heart;
- values unity in Christ as evidenced by an ability to lead the church through times of growth as well as challenges associated with today’s world and in a manner that reflects God’s desire for his church;
- values intergenerational ministries and outreaches;
- Bachelor degree in theological or related studies with additional post-graduate level studies preferred
- Minimum five (5) years experience in pastoral ministry (preferably Alliance)
- Has references from previous boards or church staff that support his call to ministry
- Fully accredited with the Christian & Missionary Alliance or willing to promptly engage with obtaining accreditation
All potential applicants are asked to join with TAC in prayerfully discerning God’s calling before applying.
If you have reviewed the complete job description and feel that this is where God is calling you, please submit your resume to Cephas Panschow, Chair, Pastoral Hiring Committee, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the Hiring Committee will not be reviewing any candidates prior to the deadline. Should you have any questions regarding the process, please contact us as above.